Friday, April 13, 2012

Bonjour Strasbourg


Strasbourg is a very romantic city. The interference between french and german make it more charismatic. To be honest I didn't visit Strasbourg because of the city itself, but because I was visiting my close friends living there and also to celebrate my birthday. That is why, the journey in Strasbourg was more relaxing than in Paris and I had more time available to do some shopping and take some photographs. 
In 2 days I am leaving for a journey to Switzerland for three weeks. I will update my new destinations and I will post fresh pictures as soon as I can. 



Thank you for reading this new blog of mine!
Bisous,
V.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, Carole, Strasbourg is a very attractive city mostly because of it charisma& style. Thank you for your comment!

      Delete